1. Free write. In other words, just start typing without stopping or editing yourself. This pre-writing ritual can help unlock your creativity and your vocabulary.
2. Good writers plan their content as 4 stages. And each part has a clear purpose to keep readers captivated from the first to the last word.
3. Use a plan to create a logical flow without distractions, so readers stay on track. Compose smooth transitions so readers glide effortlessly from sentence to sentence, and from paragraph to paragraph.
4. Learn how to use vivid language to make abstract ideas concrete so readers easily grasp and remember your message. Practice how to write clearly and concisely so your message becomes strong.
5. An inspirational closing jumpstarts readers into action—you only become a true authority when readers experience the difference your advice makes to them.
6. Your first task as writer is to write with a specific reader and purpose in mind, and to structure your content to achieve that purpose.
7. Next, learn how to communicate with clarity and power. Learn how to write bite-sized, simple, and meaningful sentences—a good sentence is the basic ingredient of good writing.